Sell My House Quickly in Manchester
Sell My House Quickly found another interesting article about properties in Manchester. The most and least expensive homes sold across Greater Manchester.
The least and most expensive homes sold across Greater Manchester in 2020 have been revealed. Trafford was home to six of the most expensive homes sold in the region last year – the priciest being a £4.6m detached property.
At the other end of the scale, many of the cheapest homes in Greater Manchester were sold in Oldham, Bolton, Rochdale and Wigan last year. The cheapest sold in Farnworth, Bolton for £24,838 in July.
Last year, the threshold for Stamp Duty in England was raised to £500,000, with equivalent taxes in Wales and Scotland raised to a threshold of £250,000. The tax holiday is due to end on March 31 across the whole of the UK.
- 36 South Downs Road, Hale, Altrincham, Trafford, Greater Manchester, WA14 3HN. A detached house which sold for £4,640,000 on February 17.
- 41 St Helens Road, Leigh, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN7 4HA. A terrace house which sold for £4,400,000 on April 30. (This sale may have been a buy-to-let, a transfer to a company, or a repossession).
- 17 Broad Lane, Hale, Altrincham, Trafford, Greater Manchester, WA15 0DE. A detached house which sold for £3,700,000 on October 6.
- 1 Clifton Street, Farnworth, Bolton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL4 7HR. A terrace house which sold for £24,838 on February 4.
- 8 Drake Close, Oldham, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL1 3EL. A terrace house which sold for £30,000 on July 23.
- 10 New Street, Platt Bridge, Wigan, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN2 5JB. A semi-detached house which sold for £30,000 on April 24.
We found this article about The most and least expensive homes sold across Greater Manchester on Manchester Evening News. Kindly click the link to read the full story.
At Sell My House Quickly Manchester, we pay fair prices for any property fast and quick so please feel free to Contact us here for more details.